The 28-Day Brave Body Project Meal Plan Program Is Here!
We’re so excited to welcome you to the #TeamBBP meal plan program and nutrition guide. We created this guide because we’re on a mission to help you feel strong and confident in your body, both inside and out!
This downloadable guide and program is packed with +45 nutritious recipes developed by Stephanie and Willow, registered dietitians and the duo behind C&J Nutrition, healthy eating tips, and a 7-day meal plan. For a month you’ll be eating whole, nutritious, and delicious foods that fuel your Brave Body Project workouts and your day. Purchase and download the program once and it’s yours for life! You’ll also be added to our email list so be on the lookout for fun workouts, smart training tips, and new recipes to try out!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- +45 healthy, delicious, and simple recipes.
- A doable meal plan program that isn’t about dieting or fads. The ingredients are ones you’ll recognize and the recipes are simple.
- A suggested week of meals and recipes that are designed to fuel your performance. Each day includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack, and a treat.
- Bonus meal, snack, and treat recipes that you can use as swaps or supplements to the daily meal plan as you repeat it throughout the month.
- Our top healthy eating tips for nutrition success.
- A handy shopping list to take to the grocery store to help make meal prepping extra easy.
- A food log so you can track what recipes you like and how you feel each day.
Get a sneak peek at some of the delicious recipes
you'll find in our nutrition guide!
Spicy Eggs With Quinoa
Sweet Potato Toast
The goal of this program is to you help you discover new ways to eat healthy and learning what foods will help you feel great. The more educated you are about what you’re eating, the more empowered you’ll feel. We want you to enjoy food and have a healthy relationship with it, and we believe that you can treat yourself along the way, too!
Let’s do this together #TeamBBP!
Lindsey and Amber